Thursday, January 15, 2009

Semester Goals

My name is Mackenzie McNamara, I am a sophomore majoring in Public Relations. A few things about me are that I am in a sorority, I live on campus in Greek Row, and I am very interested in advertising. Some goals that I have for this semester are to succeed in all of my classes, to maintain my ongoing status on the Dean's list, never miss any classes unless extremely necessary, I would also like to make a final decision on my future life plans. This semester will be my first experience taking any classes that have to do with Public Relations besides communications, therefore, I am not completely sure that this is the major that I am going to be in love with. I have struggled a lot over the past year and a half trying to decide what I want to do with my life, so hopefully this class and the other SPCM classes that I am taking will help me become more confident in my decision to become a Public Relations representative. I have always thought that advertising would be a cool, interesting career, so hopefully this class will show me the steps I need to take and I will also be able to discover if it could be a possible job choice for me in the future.

1 comment:

  1. This commercial is so funny I used to love it! Over any Pepsi commercial I have seen up to today, I would definatly buy the Pepsi-cola product over any commercial I have seen Pepsi market.

    ReplyDelete